Christine Baumgartner, Special Forces Guest, shares with us the importance of implementing the Platinum Rule instead of the Golden Rule. Listen to our conversation to discover what she means by that. This is a key to become a perfect catch.
Christine also shared that after being a wedding planner for 25 years once of the biggest mistakes she has seen couples make is not taking the time to discuss some deeply important topics – money, sex, religion or spirituality, kids, work… Whoa! We wholeheartedly agree that couples need to put time (actually schedule it in) on their calendar for one another.
This was a fantastic conversation…one you want to listen to now.
Christine Baumgartner works with singles who are ready to have a loving partner in their life, and willing to tackle what could be keeping that love away so they’ll attract the committed loving relationship they desire and deserve.
Christine’s coaching capitalizes on over 25 years as a wedding planner. As a planner, she helped couples put together meaningful, beautiful ceremonies and at the same time successfully manage one of the most emotional and stressful situations of their lives. During this time, she witnessed the benefits of people meeting and marrying “The Perfect Catch” (and the huge challenges that arose when they didn’t). This inspired her to focus on what happens BEFORE the marriage, which ultimately inspired her to become a dating and relationship coach.
To begin her coaching career, Christine worked as a relationship coach for John Gray (author of Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus). During her time with John Gray, she became a top coach and helped hundreds of individuals and couples successfully through their dating and relationships.
Christine also brings to her coaching the knowledge gained from her own personal dating. From this she created a system which includes:
- Clarifying what you want and need from a partner so you’ll begin choosing dates who are interesting and who you enjoy going out with. Doing this helps you finally feel comfortable and confident in your dating relationships.
- Uncovering your personal blocks and successfully releasing them so you’ll start dating the right person for you.
- Learning what’s been keeping you from attracting the right type of people, so you’ll stop wasting time going out with the wrong type of people.
Christine personally knows this system works, because it led her to meet her husband Tony; they married in 2007.
Christine’s clients are typically people who:
- Have been dating for a while and still aren’t meeting the “right” person.
- Are newly single and don’t know where to find people to date.
- Have had many short term relationships with people who were unavailable for a committed relationship, and they are now ready for a long term committed relationship.
Christine believes that coaching provides the tools, encouragement, and support to help clients accomplish powerful and meaningful goals. She is deeply committed to helping her clients succeed in their dating and relationships.