The Cultural Differences of Beauty, Relationships and Sexuality:
- Your inner beauty and your outer beauty. One doesn’t equal the other or does it?
- Competition between men and women
- Why men are intimidated by powerful women in American culture
- Looking gorgeous, being pampered – yet still being taken seriously (especially in the corporate world)
- Metrosexuality in men – they can and should be able to be meticulous with their appearance without having snide comments made about them
- Communication, honest conversation, open emotions are part of relationships in France, but in America those are typically areas shut off
- Dealing with your insecurities – we all have them